The International Relations Office plans, coordinates, directs and monitors the actions of partnership and cooperation agreements with educational institutions and foreign organizations. It also spreads international opportunities, opportunities for exchanges, courses, internships, scholarships and programs of foreign institutions, as well accommodation program for students and Portuguese Language and Brazilian Culture courses for foreigners.
International Relations Office aims to support and promote international relations according to the mission statement of Unesc. The tasks of the International Relations Office are:
- Developing international cooperation of the institution;
- Assisting the Rectory on developing international cooperation;
- Being the central office of all international affairs of the institution;
- Promoting partnerships, agreements and exchanges with educational institutions, governments and international non-governmental agencies;
- Collaborate in fundraising to develop projects, partnerships and international exchanges;
- Spreading information about partnerships, exchanges, courses, internships, scholarships and foreign institutions programs;
- Guiding and monitoring the operations of imported products and equipment in accordance with the customs regulations and tax benefits.
Further information, click here!